Subscription Management Services
While all publishers seek higher ratios of regular subscriptions, it is not easy to manage and service subscriptions. The intent and implementation are often at two ends. We help bridge this typical gap with efficient management of information and data:
Our subscription software will help you manage:
- Order placement
- Address changes
- Claims filtering
- Invoicing and prepayment according to agreed-upon schedules
- Customer service
Here are the additional benefits and services that we can provide you with:
- Publishers retain full ownership of subscription data Renewals, reminders, invoices and payment receipts are from special ids, dedicated and representative of your organisation
- We will go by your policies so that we always adhere to your rules regarding pricing, discounts, online access, refunds and grace periods.
- We can manage main label runs and/or catch-ups/back starts for you.
- Our systems manage both calendar year and any-time start subscriptions.
- Publishers have a free text area on all the renewals and reminders issued to allow you to market other titles, conferences, associated books, or anything else you wish, direct to your subscribers.
- We can operate any pricing models and our flexible systems enable you to create collections and packages of products, either in print or online or both.
Our extensive online reporting system allows you to view, manipulate and export data on: Subscribers and their subscriptions:
- Renewals and non-renewals
- Agent subscriptions
- Subscription types
- Product type
- Bundles and collections
- Payment in original and publisher currency
- Expiration dates